Technology and Hearing Aids
Hearing aids nowadays are more advanced than ever! There is a possibility to pair hearing aids with a variety of Smartphones. Advanced technology such as Bluetooth Rechargeable Hearing Aids, Programmable Hearing Aids, Oticon Rechargeable Hearing Aids, etc offer incredible features in both android operated and iOS operated Smartphone.
Features of a Perfect Smartphone for Hearing Aid Users?
The best advantage of Digital Hearing Aids is, there is no need to hesitate to make conversations via phone. You can run calls and audio from your Smartphone to your hearing aids. Also adjusting your sound settings is pretty easy with the mobile applications.
Here are some pointers that can help you operate your Smartphone-connected hearing aids.
Android and iPhone Features:
- iPhone enabled mobile operating systems are readily available with All-in-one accessibility features. iOS wireless pairing supports the user to check the battery life, volume settings, etc.
- When you lose the device, you can use the ‘Thrive Mobile App’ to locate misplaced hearing aids. The map in the app shows the last location connected to the phone.
- ‘Voice assistant’ benefits more than we imagine. You can address your assistant as ‘hey, Siri or ‘hey, Google’, and get device related information or do a search online. The response with the combination of paired aids and voice assistant is simply amazing.
- Smartphone-paired aids features with language translation. So, it is quite easy and highly helpful while traveling.
- The other smartest thing with this technology is, you will receive notifications! You can set the reminders and hear as per convenience, daily, weekly, or monthly with the hearing aids.
- Get streamed with the audio, music, TV, shows, etc., directly without your paired Hearing Aids.
- Just like a smartwatch or fitness tracker, this small gadget will calculate your steps, exercise & calories, the time you have spent standing up, and can track the brain-stimulations.